Hermana Kent

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Missionaries Are on a Different Time Table

Wow!!  I cannot believe that I have now been in Argentina for two weeks already!!  It is amazing how time goes by so fast!!  I definitely feel as a missionary I am on another time table!!  Time goes by way too fast!! 

Anyway, this week has been great!!  Elder Christofferson came on Saturday and spoke to the north and west missions!!  It was really good!!  He talked about repentance and how central that is to our purpose as missionaries!!  Repentance and Jesus Christ!! 
I didn’t understand a ton unfortunately because I am struggling with the language.  But it is ok!!  I have only been here in Argentina for two weeks!!  I have faith that it will come and that I will be blessed with the gift of tongues!!  It is amazing the spirit that is always with me!! 

We have 3 investigators with a baptismal date right now!!  Hermana Redford and I are so excited!!  We are just praying that it will happen!!  I am really good though!!  I have had bad days and good days!!  Bad days being that we walked around all day and not one investigator was home or one contact opened the door!!  Good days being that most of our investigators were home and we had lots of lessons!!  Those are good days!! 
Ok I have to tell you something else though before I forget!!  There is another Mormon clip coming out I think like the day after Thanksgiving called “The Gift.”  It is AMAZING!!  I saw it in the MTC.  The person over the church media showed the rough draft to us.  It is AMAZING!!  It is like the “Because of Him” clip!  It is super good!!  The clip is going to be advertised like crazy all over time square and yahoo!!!!!  Super cool things happening!!!!

Con Amor
Hermana Kent

P.S.  Um, BTW I LOVE that even Kenai has gotten into the show business!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment