Hermana Kent

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Opening Atalaya B is Great!!!

Wow this week has been a super great week!!!!  It all starts on Tuesday when the Elders in our ward contacted a family that lives in our area!!!  They are a really great and special family!!!  They moved here to Argentina about a month ago from Hawaii!!!  The mom is from here and they decided to move back for school!!!  The kid’s don’t speak a ton of Spanish so we are teaching them in English!!!  It has definitely been an experience teaching in my native tongue. 

I LOVE this gospel!!!  It is incredible to me how many languages we as missionaries learn to be sure that our Heavenly Father’s children learn the gospel in their native language!!!  It’s incredible!!!!!!!  We were also able to do service for this family Friday morning.  There was lots of dust and the mom was feeling a little sick and so we went and dusted everything in the house!!  It was such a experience being able to help this family out so much this week!!! 

Well we still are trying to find the people here who have been prepared for us to find.  It is an incredible adventure opening up Atalaya B!!!  I really like the ward it’s really great!!!  They haven’t had sisters for about 6 months and a lot of members supposedly have been praying for sisters.  There is a lot of excitement for us!!!  I have to be patient with myself because I don’t know everyone yet but it will all be ok.

Read Moroni 8:1-3.  It’s a scripture that I found in the MTC that helps me A LOT through the week.  But as you read it when it says Mormon put Cameron when it says Moroni put Karina and when it says my beloved son put my beloved daughter.  You WILL cry!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I know that with our Heavenly Father at our side we can do anything!!!  I know the He and our Savior Jesus Christ live and love us way more than we can imagine.  I know that they know us each so personally!!!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true!!!  I know that this church is true and I LOVE it!!!  I LOVE being a missionary!!!  I LOVE and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!

Con amor,


Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment