Hermana Kent

Monday, November 30, 2015

We Moved!!!

We moved this week!!!!!!!!  This week was moving week!!!!!  Hermana Wiborny and I were able to find an apartment and move this week!!!!  It is BEAUTIFUL!!!  We can already feel the spirit and feel that it will be a place of refuge to recieve revelation for our investigators!!!  We are so happy!!!!!

We also found investigators this week!!!!  We are praying that one of them will be able to be baptized the 26th of December!!!  He is so great and already wants to change his life around!!! 

Also I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!!  This year I am so grateful for my health!!!!  My health is not always perfect but I can see, I can hear, I have two arms and two legs to walk and what else can I ask for!!!!!!  I LOVE this gospel and I KNOW that it is true!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us way more than we can imagine!!!  I know that they know us personally!!!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true and that if we read it and learn from it we can become more like our Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!!!  Love and mis you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con amor,
 
Hermana Kent

1 comment:

  1. Hola Hermana Kent. Soy Karen Valdez, no se si me recuerdas pero tu me diste clases a mi y mi hermano Emiliano. Quisiera poder contactarme contigo, please :3
    https://mobile.facebook.com/PARAELCEJUDOHERMOSODELJOSEPHXD?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=MSearchController&refid=46

    ReplyDelete