Hermana Kent

Monday, January 19, 2015

Trio Again!

Hola!!!!! 
This week was a little crazy!!  It started off that Angel and Josefina were going to be baptized this Saturday.  But unfortunately they didn't come to church yesterday and so they aren’t able to be baptized yet.  They haven’t been to church in almost a month, always for a different reason and so we can’t baptize them yet.  I am praying so hard for them!!  I want to see them be baptized, they are so great!!!  When we introduced them to our district leader and our new companion Hna Muñoz, Josefina told them that I was her daughter and also this week in a lesson Josefina and Hna Llerena were discussing whose daughter I was first.  Jajajajajaja, all I did was laugh.  I thought it was so funny.  But I really just love both of them so much and they both have become my moms here in Argentina!!  We have transfers next Wed and I will be so sad if I leave!!  I won’t know whether I am leaving or not until next Monday night. 

The other things that happened this week was that I am now in a trio.  Hna Muñoz and her companion left their area in a flash.  But it is only for the rest of this transfer.  She is really nice!!  She is from Chile.  It is different being in a trio.  This trio is definitely better than the MTC trio.  It is actually really fun!!  Both my companions speak a little English.  They are helping me with my Spanish and I am helping them with their English. 

Oh, I have mosquito bites all of the time, but I am using OFF.  The bites are ok, I just keep putting Birch essential oil on them and they heal.  I don’t know what I am going to do when I don’t have any more Birch though.

This week also I was able to go to the city Buenos Aires.  It was a really neat and fun unexpected experience.  Hna Zamora had to do some things to be able to leave at the end of the next transfer and the place we had to go here in Caseros was closed and so off to Buenos Aires we went!!  This week was really great!!  Love and miss everyone lots and lots and lots!!!!

Con Mucho Amor,

Hna Kent
Temple trip with Hermana Zamora

Church Open House

Temple Trip!

Celebrating the New Year with Angel and Josefina!

No comments:

Post a Comment