Hermana Kent

Monday, January 26, 2015

A New Adventure Awaits!

Well hello again!!!  

I’m just not sure how the weeks go by so fast!!!  I don’t know how we found out so fast but we found out about changes last night as we were all going to bed…  I have a new adventure coming my way.  I am leaving Caseros.  There are lots of emotions.  It is weird to think I am changing areas.  I am excited and nervous for this new adventure.  I don’t know where I will be going yet but I am anxious for our transfer meeting on Wednesday.  Hermana Munoz is being transferred to, so Hermana Zamora is staying. 

This week was actually a pretty rough week.  We had to stop teaching Andrea and Josefina and Angel.  They aren't keeping commitments and so we have to stop teaching them.  I am devastated.  I really learned to love them.  But hey, with a new area comes new investigators so I am have to be positive and remember that at some point I would have had to leave them anyway. 

Also yesterday in church I had a feeling that I was leaving Caseros and so I talked to some members who I have grown to love and are important to me. This week was filled with many emotions.  But as devastated as I am to leave Caseros I am excited to see what else Heavenly Father has in store for me and how many other people I will learn to love. 

I know that this church is true and that our Savior and Heavenly Father live.  I know that families are forever.  I know that Joseph Smith was our prophet called to open this last dispensation that he saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  I know that this has been restored to its fullest.  I know that the atonement is real and that we can do anything in life through the atonement.  I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon and that it is the word of God and contains the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I love and miss everyone a lot!!!!!!

Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment