Hermana Kent

Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm Legal in Argentina

Hola!!!!! Wow another week!!!! Time just keeps going!!!!!  Well this week was a little different week!!  I am legal here in Argentina now!!!  Hermana Hale and I spent two days in Buenos Aires this week doing paperwork and things and so now I am legal!!!!  Hooorrraaaayyyyy!!!!  It’s a good feeling!!!!!! 

We also had stake conference this weekend!!!  It was so great!!  We had an investigator come with us as well!!  It was such a great weekend!!  It was also great to see people from my first area one of which got baptized two months after I left!!  It was so great!!  We also had lunch with our Stake President afterwards!!!  I have many families here in Argentina and his family is definitely one!!  I LOVE their family they are so great!!  Hermana Hale and I had a great time with them!! 

This week I have studied a lot about the atonement!!  I KNOW it is real!  I know that it has an enabling power to help us through the tough times that come!!  I am so grateful to my Savior who made it possible to have the many blessings that I enjoy every day of the gospel!!  I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live!!  That they are real!!  I know they know each and every one of us more than we can imagine!!  I am so grateful for the priesthood that blesses each and every one of us!!  I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life!! 

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment