Hermana Kent

Monday, May 4, 2015

Interviews with the Mission President!


Buen Dia

Wake up Wake up Wake up!!!  

I will send a letter in just a minute…

 
Wake up!

 
 
 

Hola!

Ummm… well I don’t know where this week went because it was just yesterday that I emailed… but anyway!!  Time is just going so fast here in Argentina!! 

This week was super great!!  Wed we had training with the assistants to the president and it was super great!!  I learned a lot about helping people better prepare for baptism and how to better help investigators keep their commitments.  During this training we had interviews with President Robertson again!!!!!  This is now my second interview with President Robertson!!  We talked about a lot of things.  I asked his advice on how to keep improving and being better.  He asked how my family was doing.  I left the interview feeling so good about things!!  I LOVE interviews!! 

We also had divisions this week again!!  Divisions were so great!!  I stayed in my area with Hermana Mickelsen.  I learned a lot from her on how to be a better teacher and talk to everyone!!  I was also able to meet one of our less active members who we have been trying to go to since I got here.  He is super great. 

Yesterday in our Gospel Principles class we ended up talking a lot about the priesthood.  I LOVE the priesthood!!  I am so extremely grateful for the priesthood in my life.  I cannot imagine life without it and its power to bless us more than we can understand.  This week I studied about the atonement and I cannot express how grateful I am for the atonement. I am so grateful for the enabling and healing power of the atonement.  I am grateful that through the atonement, our Savior Jesus Christ knows exactly how we feel in the hard times as well as the good times.  He is with us!!  I know that He and our Heavenly Father live and love us more than we can comprehend.  I know that they know each one of us individually.  I am so grateful for this gospel in my life. 

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Kent
 

No comments:

Post a Comment