Hermana Kent

Monday, June 1, 2015

Power of the Priesthood

Hola,

Well I have to admit!!  NOTHING happened this week!!! Ok well somethings happened but anyway…  We had five baptismal dates scheduled for last Saturday and they all fell through!!  It was a little bit of a rough week.  But that’s ok.

Mostly this week was just filled with getting Hermana Hale prepared to leave to go home!!  She served a great mission and I know the Lord is so proud of her service!!!  She is definitely the missionary I want to be!!  She is so great!!!  She left for the mission home last night, so I’m with the two sisters that I live with and we are serving in my ward until I get my new companion on Wednesday!

This week I am so overly grateful for worthy priesthood holders!!  I am grateful for the power that they hold to bless our lives individually!!  I am grateful for the power of the priesthood, the power that it has to heal, protect, and comfort in time of need!!  I had the opportunity to witness someone receive a blessing and watch how quickly she felt better after.  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  I am grateful to know that they are always with us!!  That we are always guided and protected!!  I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation!!  I was super sad to hear about the passing of a prophet this week!!  But we are so blessed to know where he and our loved ones are once they pass from this life!!  I am so grateful to know that they continue to live and to be with us when we need them!!  I am so grateful for this gospel in my life!! I know that this gospel is the true gospel of Jesus Christ and that he is our Savior and Redeemer!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment