Hermana Kent

Monday, April 27, 2015

Transfers, 3rd Area, and 2nd Baptism!!!

Story Time!!!!!!

"Well Hermana Anguita thank you ..ring ring ring...  who is calling us Hermana Edwards?  
"The offices"
"Hmmm thats weird what do they want?"
"Hermana its for you?"
"Hmm ok thank you!  Hola!!
"Hola Hermana Kent!  Its Elder Moore from the offices.  I am calling to tell you that you and Hermana Edwards have changes tomorrow and you will be leaving your area!!!"
End of story

Needless to say I cried A LOT Tuesday as we were finishing up lunch.  But anyway!!  I am now in the area of Hurlingham.  I am back in the zone of Caserso really close to my first area!!   This week was crazy.  Tuesday after lunch I spent packing and then we had our English class.  

My new companion is Hermana Hale and she is super great and happy all of the time!!!  She is from Tennessee!!  And she will be going home at the end of this transfer!!  Jajajaja shocking no??!!  Hahaha well I don't know all of our investigators yet but the few that I know are super great!!  

We baptized a little boy Saturday night named Laurtaro.  He is 8 years old.  He is so great he was so prepared!!  His grandma is a memeber of our ward but his parents are not members so we got to teach and baptize him!!  He is so great and smart.  

I am excited for this new area!!   I am really sad not to be in Ituzaingo 4 but I know it is for a reason.  I know that this church is true and that our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ live and love us indivdually way more than we can imagine.   Love and miss you all lot and lots and lots!!!!
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment