Hermana Kent

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Oh The Places I'll Go in Argentina!!

Well last night was the night we received the call that would tell us if we will be having changes or not.  Turns out my time here in Hurlingham is finishing and I am on to my 4th area to learn what I need to learn there and to learn what I need to learn from my next companion.  I have LOVED Hurlingham!!  I am so grateful for my time here and for everything I have learned in this area and the things I have learned from Hermana Hale and Hermana Chineppe while here in Hurlingham. 

Today I complete 11 months!!  The time has gone by so fast.  I LOVE being a missionary.  It has been the best 11 months of my life.  There have been ups and downs and twists and turns but I have changed so much and learned so much.  This week we had trainings.  One of the trainings we had was about using the Book of Mormon.  I LOVE the Book of Mormon.  I know that it is true.  I know that if we read it we can become more like our Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that is the keystone to our religion.  I know that it was translated by the prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that it is true.  I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet called by our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ to restore this gospel here upon the earth today. 

I LOVE this gospel and I know that it is true.  I know that our prophet today is Thomas S. Monson.  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live.  I know that they love us each individually.  I know that they love us way more than we can imagine.  I know that when we obey the commandments and the covenants we have made with them they are able to pour blessings upon us.  I know that this gospel is true.  I LOVE this gospel.  I LOVE this gospel and I LOVE this gospel.   I cannot imagine my life without this gospel.   I am so grateful for my time as a missionary to be able to serve our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.  

I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent
 
P.S.  My camera is struggling.  I have tons of pictures to send to you as soon as I can get the internet down here to cooperate with me:(

No comments:

Post a Comment