Hermana Kent

Monday, August 10, 2015

Birthday Surprises!

Well this week was such a great week!!!!  I got to go back to Caseros for a day!!!  We had divisions this week with the sisters who work there and well off I went to Caseros!!  It was such a humbling experience to be back there after 10 months and reflect on the progress I have made these 10 months reguarding the language, my teaching abililty, and as a person!!  I have changed so much since I was first there.  

This week we had a miracle!!!  We went to visit a family who is less active and when we went we found a family who also is less active who are wanting to start coming to church again.  The wife has a little sister living with them that is not a member but wants to follow the example of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I LOVE being a missionary and seeing miracles like this everyday!!  

We also have an investigator that we are working with that came to church on Sunday.  He is progressing and we continue to pray for him.

Ummmmm how did you get a birthday package here?????????  I don't have any pictures yet because I haven't opened it and I was out voted to open it the other night and so my companion and roommates all hid it from me until Friday!  Ugggghhhhhhh between you two and Hermana Chineppee there are WAY too many surprises!!!!!!!  I cant handle it!!!  I am my mother's daughter!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for the birthday wishes!!!  There were so many that I did not get to respond to you all, but I am so grateful for all the love and support that you show me.

I know this church is true.  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us very much!!  I know that they know what is happening in our lives and that we can pray and ask for help from them to keep moving from day to day.  I LOVE this gospel!!  I LOVE and miss everyone very much!!  

Thank you EVERYONE for the birthday wishes!!!  There were so many that I did not get to respond to you all, but I am so grateful for all the love and support that you show me.

Les amo,
 
Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment