Hermana Kent

Monday, December 7, 2015

A Child's Prayer

I had such a great experience yesterday in church!!!!!!!!!  In my ward right now us missionaries represent 4 different countries which means 4 different languages!!!!!  It is so neat!!!  We represent Germanay, Colombia, Brazil, and the United States!!!  Well so we decided to do something.  We sang A Childs Prayer in sacrament meeting!!!  We sang the first verse in spanish all the way through.  The second verse we broke up all of the different phrases and each of us took a phrase and sang in our native langugae!!!  I felt the spirit so strong!!! 

We are struggling having contact with all our investigators right now.  I am praying so hard!!!!!  We schedule appointments with them and they are not there when we get there :(  

The church is true!!!!  It was so neat!!!  It is incredible to me to think about how many of us there are as missionaries and in how many different countries we are in and how many different languages we are called to learn.  I LOVE this gospel!!!  The church is true!!!!!!  The work of the Lord is rolling forth!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!!!  I am so grateful for the blessing of having this gospel in my life!!!!  I know that my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ live and love us SO much!!!  I know that they know each one of us individually!!  I know that this church is the church of Jesus Christ at the he stands at the head.  I know that our Prophet, Pres Thomas S. Monson is who speaks for him on the earth today.  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!!!

Con amor,
 
Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment