Hermana Kent

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hola!

Well another transfer has come and gone and I am now beginning my last transfer.  Unfortunately my time with Hermana Throolin has come to an end and she will be leaving Lujan and leaving me.  My new companion will be a sister that’s arriving to the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission tomorrow from the MTC!!!  I am so excited to begin this transfer and to use everything I have learned over the last 12 transfers all at once and be able to teach all of that to another sister and help her have the most successful mission she can!!!  

Yesterday a tender mercy happened!!!  It rained!!!!  It hasn’t rained in so long and had become so hot!!!  Oh I have been DYING!!!!  And this week I was a little sick too because of the heat.  It was such a blessing and it is still raining!!!!!!  As soaked as Hermana Throolin and I had become we were very blessed to have help from members during the rain storm!!!  I am so grateful for all of the tender mercies that our Heavenly Father pours out to us each and every day!!! 

We are helping the relief society president change the visiting teaching assignments!!! It was a neat experience thinking about the sisters of our branch.

To answer your questions about the zoo: Yes there was a keeper in there.  I don’t know why he (the LION) was so calm.  I was a little nervous if you didn’t notice how far away I was from him which then made me more nervous because I thought he would sense it.  What did you think about the scratch from the lion cub??? Pretty cool, huh?  Too bad it’s gone now already.

 I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ who live and love us so much!!!  They know each and every one of us personally and know what our needs are.  I am so grateful that we are able to pray and speak with them when we need their help.  This week for our district meeting we had received permission that each of us individually could go into a room in the church and pray openly about whatever was on our mind.  It was so incredible the feeling that came to me after!!!  I KNOW that this church is true!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!!

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!

Con amor,


Hermana Kent



Clothes from milagros. We might have gotten super soaked Sunday!

Crepes!


1 comment:

  1. I like your blog a lot! My son is serving in Argentina so it's fun to read more about missionary life. Just one thing: the word "Tale's" in the title of your blog should be "Tales". (there's more than one tale, I hope?)

    ReplyDelete