Hermana Kent

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

There is a Reason for Everything!

Wow the week was SO great!!!!  Hermana Moore and I had divisions this week!!!!  It was her first division in the mission and she stayed in our area after only being here a week and two days!!!  She led the area as I left and went to another part of Lujan!!!  She is learning and growing so much!!!!!  She is being able to participate already in the lessons!!!!  She is doing AMAZING!!!!!  I am learning so much from her about faith!!!!!!  She has so much excitement to participate in the lessons!!!!!!!! 

We were able to teach to a recent convert that we are working with yesterday about the atonement!!!!  I am SO grateful for the atonement in my life!!!!!  I am grateful for every minute that I can feel it working, helping me over come challenges and difficult times!!!  Through the atonement we can take one more step every day and Heavenly Father is able to carry us through our challenges.  We are able to continue forward with faith and hope in Christ.  I love being able to see it take effect in others’ lives as they repent and enter the waters of baptism!!!!! 

I received the greatest news this week!  I get to go and be a part of a sealing of someone I taught and shared the gospel with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I taught them in my first area.  She was less active and he wasn’t a member.  He got baptized in March of last year after I left but when I went back to Hurlingham I got to see them at stake conference and talk to them about their plans to go through the temple!!!!!!!!!!  I knew it would be close.  It is the 26 of March at 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!  My last Saturday here.  This is why my mission was extended.  See there is a reason for EVERYTHING!!!!!  I can’t even stand it I am SO excited!!!!!

This week we found out that Elder Bednar will be coming to Buenos Aires and we will be able to be taught by him!!!!  I am SO excited to have to opportunity to hear from an apostle of the Lord!!!!  I am so grateful to have a living prophet and apostles to be able to lead and guide us and teach us the will of the Lord and what he wants us to be doing in our lives and learning!!!  I know that this church is true and is the Church of Jesus Christ!!! I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us more than we can imagine.  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!

Con amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment