Hermana Kent

Monday, December 22, 2014

All That I Have Learned


This week has been a little different.  First off, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were great with Hermana Sanchez.  We were able to communicate which was great!!  Well ok, she knows affair amount of English so we were able to figure out what each other was trying to say.  And Wednesday was really good!!  We had our transfer meeting and our P-day Navidad program. 

My new companion is Hermana wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it......................Hermana Zamora!!!  She is from Mexico Puerto Peñasco Sonora. She is actually the sister training for our zone also.

The first couple days were a little hard.  We have different ideas and also I learned things from Hermana Redford differently than I am now learning from Hermana Zamora and both things are good but it is hard and I am trying to decide which is best.  It has been hard right now while I am still learning everything.  But last night we had a really good talk sort of in my broken Spanish about this and today has been really good with her.  She is very nice. 

Anyway this week has been good it has had its up and downs but it is turning around.  I am so overwhelmed right now with everything I have learned since Sep 24.  I thought I would never learn Spanish or learn this area (ok well we got a little off yesterday going to pick Jonathan who is a recent convert to the church), but seriously I can’t believe all that I have learned so fast and felt like I never was going to be able to learn it.  It is incredible to me. 

I am so excited to see what this week will bring with Christmas here.  I don’t know any traditions or anything so I am very excited to learn more about this beautiful country.  I will be calling around 3:00 here so that would be like maybe 11 your time is that ok.  I am super excited to talk more with all of you and see your faces.  I would say that I am not going to cry, but I am going to cry!! jajajajajajajajajajaj :)  Feliz Navidad!!!!! 

Con Amor,

Hermana Kent

Our Room

Study Area

On the corner of JD Peron and Eva Peron streets

Meet Herman Zamora, my new companion!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment