Hermana Kent

Monday, December 8, 2014

She is Golden!


Hola Familia!!!! 
This week was really good!!  We got a new phone so that is kind of fun!! 
We are super sad again.  Angel and Josefina were supposed to be baptized this weekend but it is not going to happen, again.  The hardest thing is that we can do so much and then it comes down to people’s agency and whether or not they want to be baptized.  But I still have faith that they will be baptized.  They are so great!!  We are praying hard for them and working hard with them. 

We had our first appointment with Lourdes on Friday.  She is the women who just decided to come to church a week ago.  She is golden!!  She has a baptismal date for the 27 of this month!  However, she isn’t married and is living with her boyfriend.  She has three kids and then her and her boyfriend has 1 together.  She is totally willing to be married so we are praying that he will be open to marriage as well so that she can be baptized on the 27.  She is so great! We taught her about the restoration but didn´t do much of the lesson!!  She did a lot of it!! 
I am still struggling with the language.  But it is coming little by little.  We are going on divisions tomorrow until Wednesday.  I will be with Hna Henao who is from Colombia so I am praying that I can learn a lot from her the next couple days.  Also because Hna Redford leaves next Monday, Sunday night until Wednesday morning I will be staying with Hermana Sanchez who is from Peru.  Hopefully I can learn a lot from her as well. 

I LOVE this gospel and KNOW that it is true!!  I love and miss everyone lots and lots and lots and lots!!!
Con Amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment