Hermana Kent

Monday, February 2, 2015

My New Home is Castelar!


Well guess where I am at???!!!  I am in Castelar!!!!  The area that Zeke is from!!  However I think in a different ward because I am in the Ituzaingo 4th ward.  I LOVE it here!!!  I am in another city!!  I am really excited for this transfer and this new area!!!  Here in my new area the dogs haven’t been so bad.  In Caseros there were dogs EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!  We have a laundromat right across the street from our house so I took my clothes there to be washed instead of hand washing this time!!!!!  Wahoooo for washer and dryers!!!!  Wait, what are those again??? jajajajajajajajajajaja
I am also in another trio for about two and a half more weeks.  My companions are Hermana Olson and Hermana Mendoza. Hermana Olson is from Los Angeles California and Hermana Mendoza is from Honduras.  They are both really nice!  I am continuing to learn Spanish from them and we are having fun together!!  Hermana Mendoza goes home on the 18th of February and Hermana Olson goes home the end of this transfer. 

I have been blessed to have such experienced missionaries.  All of my companions now have been at the end of their missions.  I am so grateful for this and that I have been able to learn very quickly how to be a missionary, and a good teacher. 
This week started out rough saying goodbye to so many people that I LOVED in Caseros.  But, yesterday helped me be really excited being able to get to know the ward and the members.  I am so excited to learn this area and be here in Castelar.  I don’t know the people perfectly yet but I do know one of our investigators.  Her name is Victoria.  She is super great.  She has a baptismal date set for the 21st of February.  I am super excited to see what takes place in this journey.  I know I am in this new area for a reason and I am so excited to find out what this reason is. 

I know that this gospel is true.  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE and are real!!  I know that they are in the details of our lives!!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon and it is true.  Joseph Smith saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and restored this gospel in this dispensation.  I LOVE this gospel!!  I love and miss everyone lots and lots and lots!!!
Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent


What my neighborhood looks like from my window
Our apartment


My new companions


No comments:

Post a Comment