Hermana Kent

Monday, March 9, 2015

I LOVE the Book of Mormon!!!

  Hola Familia y Amigos!!!!!

Wow this week was filled with things!! We had a zone meeting that was super great!!  We learned a lot about making our planning sessions productive and meaningful and being obedient.  Tuesday was Hermana Olson’s final interview it went super great for her.  The rest of the week was filled with getting her ready to leave to go home and sharing the gospel. 

However this week something personal super great happened.  I made it a goal when I started my mission to read the Book of Mormon three times.  Once every 6 months.  That was my goal.  And guess what????   This week I finished the Book of Mormon before my actual 6 month mark!!!!  I am so happy and proud that I completed this goal.  I LOVE the Book of Mormon!!  I KNOW that is true without a shadow of a doubt.  I LOVE the Book of Mormon.  I LOVE the Book of Mormon and I LOVE the Book of Mormon!!  It has such power behind every story.  I am grateful for this book in my life and for this gospel.  So now my goal is two read it two more times.  But not only just two more times.  Two more times in Spanish.  There is a promise from one of the church leaders (I can’t remember who) that if you read the Book of Mormon in another language you will know the language by the time you are done.  Well I am testing that challenge.  So Thursday I started reading the Book of Mormon out loud in Spanish. 

Hermana Olson left Castelar and so I needed a companion and so guess where I am at... wait for it...wait for it...wait for it... I'M IN CASEROS!!!!!!!!  That’s right.  I am in Caseros until Wednesday and then I will go back to Casterlar!!!  Hermana Zamora goes home this week as well and so both Hermana Ellis and I needed a companion until transfers this week.  Tomorrow is Hermano Llerna’s birthday, so we Hermana Ellis and I are going to their house tomorrow night for cake!!!

Well, I know that this gospel is true.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true.  I know that our savior Jesus Christ and Heveanly Father live and love us very much!!  I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and opened this dispensation.  I know that he saw Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today.  And I can’t wait three weeks to hear from him and our apostles of today.  Les amo mucho!!!!!

Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent


Ward party...food from around the world.  Brownies and Blueberry Muffins (thanks Omi for the blueberry muffin mixes)



Completing the Book of Mormon 3 weeks ahead of goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment