Hermana Kent

Monday, March 16, 2015

Transfers! First Baptism!!!

Wow this week was filled!!!  First we had transfers on Wednesday!!  My new companion is Hermana Edwards!!  She is from the Kaysville 14th ward!!  But do you remember the lady that sent me a Facebook message and said that her daughter was serving in my same mission.  That was her mom.  Crazy right!!!!!!!  She has 13 months in her mission!!  We were actually in the same zone when I was in Caseros so we knew each other before we were companions!!  I am so excited to work with her!!  She is so great!!  She is so nice!!  I LOVE that she is obedient, she is willing to work, she is our sister training leader so obviously the Lord has lots of confidence in her, so much more!!!   She is so great!!  I am so excited to work with her and to start this new transfer.  We are going to see miracles together.  I just know it!!!!  This companionship is going to be so great!!!!!  I am so excited to be companions with her.

Also little Maria was baptized on Saturday!!  It was crazy!!  We started like 40 or 45 min late because her uncle who baptized her was running late and kids were running all over the church but I felt the spirit so strong!!!  I am happy for her!! 
This transfer already has started off so great!!  I am excited to my companion and we had a baptism the first week!!  It can only get better from here!  I am so excited for this transfer and to see what miracles are in store for us!!  

I know that this church is true without doubt!!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon and know that it is true!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us more than we can imagine!! Love and miss everyone lots and lots and lots!!! 

Hermana Kent
Before Hermana Edwards came

After Hermana Edwards came (she's crafty)
My first baptism!!!  Hermana Edwards, Maria, and myself:)




No comments:

Post a Comment