Hermana Kent

Monday, April 20, 2015

Staying Together

Hola!

Well this week was much, much better than last week!!  We saw miracles this week!!  Last night we had our first lesson with Walter!!!  We found him about a month ago and have tried and tried and tried to get an appointment with him and finally last night it happened!!  He is so prepared!!   He is so definitely going to get baptized this next transfer!!   Well I am praying he will!!!  He is so great!!  He is a miracle!!!  He has a family but he is the only one interested right this minute.  He has two daughters and a son!!  The spirit was so strong last night as we taught him about faith and repentance!!  Every question we asked him he answered exactly as we believe.  I am so excited to watch this miracle unfold!!  Other than that this week has been just working and trying to find people to teach. 

Hermana Edwards’ lice are gone!!!  Hooorrrraaaayyyyy!!!  We were really praying for her!!  And I luckily never got it!!!  I am so grateful!!!  This week is transfers!!  We got a call this morning from our zone leaders!!  Hermana Edwards and I are going to be working together again this transfer.  I am so excited!!  She will now be my companion that I have had the longest!!  OH you should have seen us this morning FREAKING out as we were waiting for them to start to tell us and then after we got the news!!!!  We are so excited!!!!!

She is so great!!  I know that this church is true and that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us very much way more than we can imagine!!!  Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent
We get to stay together!


No comments:

Post a Comment