Hermana Kent

Monday, July 20, 2015

How Great Shall Be Your Joy!

Hola!

This week was such a sacred week again.  We worked a lot with our investigator “M” who is getting baptized this week.  Hermana Chineppe and I are so beyond excited for him.  He is so great and prepared.  There is a story that I have been told that there were two men in heaven.  They both received white envelopes with "mission calls" to come to earth.  In one of them it said that the person would be born in the church and into a loving family and other blessings.  In the envelope of his friend it said that he would not have the blessing of the gospel in his life.  His friend who would be born in the gospel said to "don’t worry my friend, I will find you and I will teach you the gospel."  Hermana Chineppe and I have felt very strongly for a couple of weeks now that “M” was a dear friend of ours before we all came here and that we told him we would find him.  There are no words even close to describe my joy.  It’s not even happiness, it’s JOY!!! 

I LOVE being a missionary.  I LOVE this gospel.  I LOVE that I get to share this great blessing with others.  I know that this gospel is true!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live.  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!!!

Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent
This is what we look like when our hearts are full of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment