Hermana Kent

Monday, July 6, 2015

A Sacred Week

Hola!

This week has probably been the most sacred week in my whole mission!!!!!!  Hermana Chineppe and I found 10 new investigators this week!! 10!!!!!  We were so blessed this week!!  They are all great people and I am so excited to work with them!!! 

We had such an incredible lesson with one of our investigators this week!! We were teaching him about the 10 commandments.  We taught him the first two commandments and Hermana Chineppe asked him “why should we follow these commandments?”  He immediately responded and said, “Well because they are commandments.”  I LOVED the response that he gave us that simply because they are commandments.  I was so happy by his response.  He is truly prepared!!!  He will be baptized the 25h of this month!!  Hermana Chineppe and I are so excited for this investigator that we are working with!!  There are not words to describe how excited I am for him!!!!  I am just literally BURSTING with joy for him!!!

I know that this gospel is true!!  I LOVED this gospel!!  I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us very much!!!  I love and miss you all!!!

Con amor,


Hermana Kent

***********************************

A Note from Hermana Kent's mom:

Hermana Kent is suffering from an infection in her foot right now.  We invite you to include her in your prayers that she may heal quickly.  This has been very disheartening to her as it is interfering with the work that she is so excited  to be doing.  Thanks for all your love and prayers on her behalf.

Happy Fourth of July!

Hermana Kent and her flat mates dressed for the Fourth of July
Notice the coats and scarves...weird for July:)



No comments:

Post a Comment