Hermana Kent

Monday, July 13, 2015

Staying Together!

Well this week was super great!!!!  It was filled with amazing things!!!!!!  First thing was on Thursday!!!  Thursday was Argentina’s Independence Day.  Our ward had an activity to celebrate it.  We had an investigator come with us!!  It was so great!!  We ended up leaving the activity before he did.  He was very well welcomed into the ward.  This investigator will be getting baptized on the 25th of the month!!!  Hermana Chineppe and I are so excited for him. 

Friday and Saturday we did divisions!!  I was able to do divisions with Hermana Tidwell!!  I have done divisions with her before.  She is so great!!!  It was so fun to be able to work with her for a couple days and learn from her how to be a better teacher, missionary, and better person!!! 
Yesterday in church we had 3 investigators come at 9:00!!  It was so great!!  It was great knowing that Hermana Chineppe and I had 3 investigators sitting in Elders Quorum while we were sitting Relief Society!!  It was such an amazing feeling!!! 

Hermana Chineppe and I are staying together!!!!  BEST phone call EVER last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was SICK to my stomach yesterday!!!!!!!  And I was so nervous to be changed before M… gets baptized.  I would have DIED!!!!!!!!!!
I am so grateful for my calling right now as a missionary.  I LOVE this gospel.  I know that it is true!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE!!  I know that they love us more than we can comprehend!!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true!!  This week as I was studying Alma 34: 32-33 really spoke to me. 

32 For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.
 33 And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.

I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet!!  I know that Pres. Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today!!  I love and miss you all!!!! 
Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent 

                                      *******************************************
Thank you all for your prayers on behalf of Karina.  The infection in her foot is healing and she is beginning to feel better!

We are so excited, our friend "M" is getting baptized!


No comments:

Post a Comment