Hermana Kent

Monday, July 27, 2015

My Joy Is Indescribable!!!

Wow!! 

This week was filled with emotions!!!  Our Querido Amigo got baptized on Saturday and was confirmed a member the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!!  It was such a neat experience!!  There aren’t words to describe my joy for our Querido Amigo!!  Hermana Chineppe and I visited him a lot this week and he truly was prepared to enter the waters of baptism Saturday night.  Hermana Chineppe and I got to sing “When I am Baptized” at the baptism for him.  We sang the first verse in English and sang again the first verse and the second verse in Spanish.  It was such a neat experience.  My joy is indescribable to have been able to help this friend come unto Christ.  I am so grateful for this experience that Hermana Chineppe and I shared together.  The most spiritual part was right after he was confirmed yesterday he came back to sit with Hermana Chineppe and I and as soon as he sat down he turned to us and said, "Muchas Gracias Hermanas!"  I was stunned!!  I was so joyful with this response. 
Tell little Samantha to put a sticker on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her that this sticker is Hermana Kent’s favorite convert so this sticker means a lot!!!!!!!!!  (We have a chart for Hermana Kent that keeps track of her days serving and events that take place.  Samantha is our little neighbor who just loves to look at the chart every time she is over).

I know that this church is true!!  I know that our Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father live and love each and every one of us.  I know that they know us individually.  I LOVE this gospel.  I LOVE this opportunity I have to be a missionary.  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!
Con amor,

Hermana Kent

Cleaning the baptismal font!

Celebrating 10 months on my mission

Got to celebrate 10 months, some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment