Hermana Kent

Monday, September 21, 2015

A Visit from Elder Teixeira


Well this week was another great week here in Argentina!!!!!  We had Elder Teixeira from the 70 and his wife come and visit our mission this week!!  It was such a neat experience!!  They spoke a lot about finding people and the companionship!!  We all really felt the spirit during the meeting!!  I had the opportunity to sing in a small hermanas choir!!  We sang “I Know that My Redeemer Lives” in Spanish.  It was so neat!!!  We than all got to say hello and meet him and his wife as we left the meeting!!  It was so neat!! 

Saturday night we had another Capilla Abierta!!  It was at a church in our zone that we got to go and help!!  It was so much fun I LOVE capilla abiertas!!  We also had a lesson this week that was so great with an investigator that we have!!  We taught her the restoration and about the Book of Mormon!!  The spirit was so strong in this lesson.  She had a few questions for us and we were able to answer them!!!  This was our second lesson with her and at the end of this lesson with her we asked her if she could offer the closing prayer.  She said YES!!!  It was a beautiful prayer and she finished in the name of our Savior!!!  I LOVE when these experiences happen!!  I LOVE when our investigators pray!!!!  Prayer is an incredible gift that we get to be able to talk to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!!

I know that this church is true!!  I know that it is the church of Jesus Christ that was restored by Him through the prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  I know that we have a prophet today, Thomas S. Monson.  I am so excited for the opportunity we have to hear from him in just about two weeks!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us way more than our human minds can comprehend!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment