Hermana Kent

Monday, September 28, 2015

Finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish!

This week was such a great week here in Argentina!!!! Not anything out of the ordinary happened but it was a great week!!!  Hermana Dayes and I had divisions this week with our sister training leaders!!!  We were able to contact so many great people and talk with EVERYONE!!!  That is something I learned to do better is talk with EVERYONE with the sister that I worked with. 

We found another family this week.  V1… and R….  They are so great!!!!  The missionaries were working with them like two years ago.  I am so excited to work with them.  They I think seem so great!!!  We don’t know a ton about them yet.  But they are going to be great!!!!!!!

V2… kind of dropped us and we dropped two others this week.  So all we have right now is V1… and R….  But this week we have lots of plans to talk to EVERYONE and find more!!!!!!!

I haven’t seen the women’s conference and probably won’t see it just read it maybe.  :(  I actually didn’t realize it until this morning that it would have been sat night.  Jajajajajajaja.  That’s pretty cool that it was filmed in our church house and about people in our stake.

I LOVE being a missionary and being able to get to know people.  Also we had a family home evening Sat night with a family in our ward who has two young kids.  It was so much fun.  Hermana Dayes and I shared s little lesson on prayer and were able to bear our testimonies about prayer.  Then, as we left we were able to pray with this family for the people who they are praying for.  The spirit was so strong. 

I know that our Heavenly Father hears our prayers.  I know that he answers our prayers.  I know that sometimes our prayers aren’t answered in the way that we want, but they are always answered in His time and in the way that will be best for us. 

And... because I completed a year in my mission on Thursday it was that time to finish the Book of Mormon.  I FINISHED reading the Book of Mormon is Spanish.  I know that it true.  I know that it is able to draw us closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and help us be more like them.  I know that it was translated by the prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that he was a prophet of God.  I know that we have a prophet of God today named Thomas S. Monson.  I am beyond excited to hear from him and the apostles of Christ in less than a week!!!!  I LOVE this gospel and know that it is true!!!!! 

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!!!

Hermana Kent

One Year!

Good Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment