Hermana Kent

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Prophet and Apostles

Well our investigator was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints yesterday!!!!!  It was a great experience!!  I LOVE missionary work!!  I LOVE being a missionary!!!  I LOVE watching people making the decision to come unto Christ!!  I have been so blessed!! 

Well other than that our week was another week full of trying to find people to teach who have been prepared by our loving Heavenly Father to accept his gospel in their lives!! This week our mission will be able to hear from a 70 Elder Teixera!!  I am so excited to hear what he has to say to us to know what our Heavenly Father has prepared for us through him for us this week!!  I will be singing in the missionary choir at the conference, so that will be fun! 

I know that this church is true!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and savior Jesus Christ love us more than we can understand!!  I know that they know us all personally!!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that by reading it we can become closer to our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!  I know that it was translated by the power of God through the prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that he was a true prophet!!  I LOVE hearing from our prophet and apostles and cannot wait to hear from them in about 3 weeks!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!
Con amor,

Hermana Kent

Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment