Hermana Kent

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fourth Area - Fourth Baptism - Strong Testimony


Well Hermana Dayes and I had a great week this week!!!  We had a baptism!!!  Our investigator was baptized yesterday!!!  It was so neat!!  I LOVE being able to watch our investigators enter the waters of baptism and make this first covenant with our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!!  I know that it is true!!! 

With a new area comes lots of different things!!!  I am in an area that is very city and so Hermana Dayes and I are trying really hard to find more people like our friend who was baptized yesterday to help bring them unto Chirst!!  I really love my new area though!!  There are great members here in Haedo!!  I LOVE being a missionary!!!  We were able find and teach a family this week!!  Hermana Dayes and I are praying really hard for them that they have been prepared by the Lord to accept the gospel in their lives!!  They are really great and we are really excited to get to know them more and teach them!! 

I LOVE this gospel and I know that it is true!!  I am so grateful for this gospel in my life!!  I can’t imagine my life without it!!  There is such a peace that comes from the knowledge that we are blessed to have and that we know where we came from, why we are here on earth, why we pass through hard times, and where we are going after this life!!  I LOVE this gospel!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live!!  I know that they love us way more than our human minds can comprehend and that they are always there to help us!! I know that they know us personally!!  I know that they can become our best friends if we let them!!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true!!  I know that it was written by prophets of God and was translated by Joseph Smith who was a prophet of God called to restore his church here upon the earth today that we could enjoy the blessing of having it in our lives!!  I know that our prophet today is Thomas S. Monson who is called of God to receive revelation for us today!!  I know that these things are true!!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment