Hermana Kent

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Following Promptings

Wow this week was such a great week!!!  It started out as normal but with divisions!!!  I went and worked in another area on Tuesday and our sister training leader came and worked in Haedo with Hermana Wiborny!!  It was fun to get to know another area for a day!!!  Okay Friday!!!!  Friday as we were leaving to go work the sister who was going to give us food called and asked if we could come at 12:30.  I thought oh know now we don't have time to go and visit this less active sister who I just love and adore and want to help so much come to church and feel the love that our Savior has for her.  I told Hermana Wiborny we were going to get off the bus a little earlier than normal and work a little closer to our lunch appointment because we didn't have a lot of time to work.  After I said that I was at war with myself.  We hadn't seen her for a couple weeks and she told us that it is best to come Fridays in the mornings.  I thought ok if we walk fast we can make it and at least tell her hi and invite her to church and see if there is anything we could do for.  At least just to have contact for her.  I asked Hermana Wiborny "Do you think we can walk fast?"  She said yes.  I said "Ok we are going to get off where we normally get off than."  We ran to her house and were able to have a 20 min lesson with her about the sacrament.  We invited her to church and we made plans to call her in the morning and guess what???  She came to church!!!!!  I could tell she loves being back and reconnecting with the members and feeling the spirit!!!!  She told us after the meetings thank you very much for inviting me and that it was an answer to her prayers that we came on Fri!!!  

I was so happy that we were able to follow the spirit this week and able to visit this Sister!!!  I felt that every talk and lesson that we had on Sunday was just for her!!!  It was AMAZING!!!!!!!  The spirit was so strong!!!!  I LOVE being a missionary and being able to follow the spirit and help those who are thirsty for the gospel!!!  I LOVE when I can feel I have done what the Lord wanted me to do!!!  I know that this church is true!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior live and love us way more than we can understand!!!  I know that they are here to help us!!!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true and can help us become like our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Kent

Enjoying another miracle package from home!


Blueberries!!!  All mine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment