Hermana Kent

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I Love Being a Missionary!

First off!!!!  I have a new companion!!!  Her name is Hermana Wiborny and she is from...wait for it...wait for it... wait for it... wait for it... wait for it...  Germany!!!!!  My companion is from Frankfurt, German!!!  (Karina’s grandpa served in Frankfurt, Germany and was born in Bremen, Germany).  I am so excited to be working with her.  We are going to see miracles I know it!!!!!  I am so excited to be working with her.  She only has 4 months in her mission.  She is so great and already knows how to do things!!! 

At the beginning of this transfer our mission started to read the Book of Mormon together.  We were able to finish this Wednesday together during our transfer meeting.  That’s right we finished the Book of Mormon in only 41 days.  It was an experience to be able to finish it together.  I LOVE the Book of Mormon.  I know that it is the word of God and that it is true and that by reading it and living the teachings that it teaches us we can become more like our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ.  I know that it was translated by the prophet Joseph Smith.    

Ok btw you have to email or fb Andrew Briggs and tell him that his convert Carina is in my ward!!!  We just put it together on Friday!!!!  I about DIED of laughter!!!  He baptized her when he served here.  We were going to take a pic yesterday for him but she left before we were able to so.....
Well other than the excitement of receiving a new companion and finishing the Book of Mormon it was another week in the work of the Lord.  We walked a lot this week trying to contact people and trying to find people who the Lord has prepared to receive His gospel at this time in their lives.  I LOVE being a missionary and getting to know people.  I LOVE being a missionary and constantly striving to have the spirit with me!!  I LOVE being a missionary.  I know that this church is true!!!  I know that our Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us and are with us in the good time and the hard times the happy times and the sad times.  I know that they live to comfort us and help us on our way when we can’t go on anymore.  I LOVE this gospel and know that it is true!!!!!! 

I wanted to share something I read today from my patriarchal blessing: "You are a chosen daughter of God and He has entrusted you to the care of loving parents to be taught the gospel of Jesus Christ to live His teachings and to accept His atoning sacrifice." 
Thanks for being my parents!!!!  I LOVE you both WAY more than words can say!!!!!!  I LOVE you both!!!  Ich liebe dich!!!!!  I love and miss all of you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con amor!!!!!


Hermana Kent
Look who I ran into at transfer meeting:)



Receiving my birthday present from Pres. & Sister Robertson

Meet my new companion, Hermana Wiborny


No comments:

Post a Comment