Hermana Kent

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Elder Bednar

Wow this week was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  I heard a prophet’s voice!!!!!!!  We had the incredible blessing of listening to Elder Bednar speak to us!!!!!  It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!  About 3 weeks ago we were given three talks to read about faith and about the spirit.  When he began speaking he asked us the question, ¨What did you learn?¨ He then opened it up for conversation and we were able to talk with him for two hours.  We talked about the things we learned from reading talks already given by him and were than able to learn more from other missionaries and from the spirit in the meeting!!! We even learned things that were never even said but from what the spirit was testifying to each one of us individually.  I learned from him how to better help our investigators learn by the spirit.  When we allow them to talk about what they learn and build on their knowledge it helps them understand better and have a more firm foundation!!!! 

Our investigators are struggling............It’s just that they are not progressing.  We have appointments with them and they aren’t there or they are too busy or whatever excuse. 
However, we did lots of contacting this week and are going to go back and visit those people and hopefully they will have a desire to learn and listen to us.  We are working hard to talk to everyone and find new investigators!!!!!!!  Trying to be meticulously obedient
I LOVE Hermana Chineppe a lot!!!!!!!  We have said goodbye like 3 times now thinking that it would be the last time we would see each other and I think finally it was the last time after Elder Bednar’s meeting.  I HATE goodbyes!!!!!!!!  I have definitely learned that, that friendships are eternal!!!!!!!!!

I know that our living prophet and apostles on the earth today are men that have been called by our Heavenly Father to lead and guide us through our lives.  I am so grateful to be able to learn from men who know our Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father so well.  I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life!!!!  I know that it was restored by the Prophet Joseph Smith.  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us more than we can imagine.  I know that they know what we need and when we are in need.  I LOVE thsi gospel!!!!  I am so grateful for my calling and being able to share this gospel with who will listen!!!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!
Con amor,

Hermana Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment