Hermana Kent

Friday, March 25, 2016

March 14, 2016 - Working Together

We had such a neat experience this week!!!!  Hermana Moore and I were able to travel about an hour away from our area to an area here in Lujan called Mercedes.  We were able to be there for a day working with members throughout the district and other missionaries throughout the zone!!!  President Robertson was able to come and be a part of this activity!!!!  It was so neat how much we work we were able to do!!!   We started working early in the morning and worked up until the afternoon.  We then ate lunch and the members started a soccer game!!!  I went with a sister and the district President and visited a less active member.  We were able to talk to him and help him feel the sprit and the love of our Heavenly Father and invite him to come back to church!!!!  It was so neat to see the whole district and a number of us missionaries come together and find and teach so many people in such little time. 

I LOVE missionary work!!!  I know it is the work of the Lord so that all have the opportunity to hear of his gospel and accept it in their lives.  I know that this church is true!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us more than we can even possibly understand.  I know that this is their church and they guide it through a living prophet!!!  I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of this dispensation.  I know that that through him the true gospel of Jesus Christ was restored.  I know that our prophet Thomas S. Monson is who leads and guides us today.  How blessed are we to be able to hear from him in just about two weeks!!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!

Con amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment