Hermana Kent

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Heleman 5:12

This week was really great!!!!  Nothing big happened at all it just simply was another great week in the work of the Lord!!!  We were able to find investigators this week and have really great spiritual lessons with the recent converts and less active members we are working with!!!  Last night we had a great lesson with a member who was baptized almost a year ago!!!  We decided to take the invitation we were given in the last general conference to ponderize a single scripture for a week with him.  We decided to study Heleman 5:12 where it talks about building our foundation on Christ.  It promises us that if we build our foundation upon our Savior Jesus Christ we will be protected and we will not fall.  I have come to love more and more and see more and more how true this scripture is.  When we put Christ as the center of our lives He will not let us fail!!!  I am SO excited to start this challenge and continue studying the scriptures in a different way by writing them on my heart and in my mind!!! 

It sounds like Stake Conference was really great.  Ok, I agree with the mottos you all thought of:

"You don't have to be friends, but you have to be nice."
"Return With Honor,"
"Remember Who You Are and What You Stand For,"
"A Family That Works Together, Stays Together."

I would also add:

“We can do hard things.”
“Tell me about the baby and not the delivery.” (jajajajaja sorry, I just couldn’t resist)
“Leave it on the stage.”

I think all of those are things we have lived by and have been repeated over and over in our home.

I am SO grateful for church leaders who lead and guide us every day!!!  I am SO excited that already in less than a month we will be able to hear from our living prophet and apostles again!!!  I LOVE this gospel and I know that it is true!!!  I LOVE my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ!!!  I know that they live and I know that they love us way more than our human minds can understand!!!  I LOVE the Book of Mormon that the examples of ancient prophets who we are also able to learn from and follow!!!  I LOVE being a missionary!!!  I LOVE and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con amor,


Hermana Kent






No comments:

Post a Comment