Hermana Kent

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Home Stretch!

Hola!!!!!! 

This week was a great week!!!  Nothing big happened but it was a great week!!!!!  We went to the temple yesterday!!!!!  It was so great!!!!  The spirit was so strong!!!!  I LOVE the temple!!  It is a place where we can truly forget about our worries and concerns and feel peace and the love our Heavenly Father has for us.  The spirit was so strong yesterday!!  I felt so much peace!!  It was such an energy booster to be able to attend the temple!!  I know the temple is the house of our Heavenly Father!! It truly is heaven on earth!!  I am so grateful for the temple!!  I am grateful to be a member of this church that is able to go to the temple!!! 

After the temple we had a family home evening as a mission!!  The spirit was so strong!!  A few of the missionaries shared with us their conversion stories and how their journey to becoming a member of this church.  A few of them had only been a member for 2 years at the time they sent in their mission papers!!  The spirit was so strong as they bore their testimonies!!  A group of us closed Family Home Evening with a special musical number (it’s great to see she is still using her talent to sing).  I am sorry I didn’t take a video.

Tomorrow is my HUMP DAY!!!  It means that time is moving WAY to fast!!!  I knew it would go by fast I just didn’t realize THIS fast!!!!!!!!  It goes by WAY fast.  And I know starting tomorrow it will just speed up now that I am on the home stretch.  We are going to celebrate with ICE CREAM.  But we might do it on Thursday because Hermana Chineppe will have 4 months on Friday so we are thinking we are going to celebrate with ice cream together for both of us together.  

Did you know if you look at our house on google earth, dad’s truck is outside and the garage door is open?  Jajajajajajajajaajajaja.  One day members wanted to see where I was from, so we pulled it up and that is what we saw. 

I know this church is true!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us so much!!  I LOVE the book of Mormon and I know that it is true!! 

I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con mucho amor,


Hermana Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment