Hermana Kent

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Temple Blessings!

Wow!!   This week was an event here in Hurlingham!!!  A family from our ward  that. was baptized about a year ago was sealed this week!!!  They are sealed as an eternal family!!!  It was so neat to be apart of!!  We did't get to go to the temple but we were at the church after the sealing when they showed up to a surprise party that the ward had for them after!!  It was so neat!!  They were so excited!!  

Also this week I have had an awful cold and so the night before the sealing our bishop and the hermano that was sealed gave me a blessing!!  It was such a neat experience as they both participated and gave me a blessing!!  

I am so grateful for this gospel!!  I am so grateful for the temple!!  The temple will be leaving our mission and now will be in the South mission and so we all get to go to the temple next Monday before it leaves our mission the end of this transfer!!  I have been dying of excitment!!  There are no words to describe my feelings for the temple there is such a spirit there!!   I LOVE the temple and know that it is the house of the Lord!!!  I LOVE this gospel!!  Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment