Hermana Kent

Monday, June 8, 2015

LOVED the Package!!!

Wow!!!!  This week was super great and it is just going to get better!!!!!!  I have a new companion!!!  Her name is Hermana Chineppe and she is from Uraguay!!  She only is 3 months in her mission!!!  This is only her second area!!    She already has so much experience!!  She is so great!!  She has already helped me so much!!  I am so excited to be companions with her!!  She is so great and we are going to see miracles together I am sure!!!  She is helping me so much with my Spanish and I am helping her with her English!!  So we are both helping each other it is great!!!  I’m senior companion.  I have NO idea what I am doing but I am praying REALLY hard!!!  I am a little scared.  It will be great though!!  I have already learned so much!!!  I just hope I can do it!! 

Well other than transfers this week was another week!!  I am learning so much!!  I am so grateful for everything I am learning!!!  I also LOVED the package that I received from everyone!!  Thank you so much!!  It was such a great surprise after a little bit of a rough week last week!!  Everything that could have happened in a week happened!!!!!  SATAN!!!!!!!  Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky, sneaky, SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I felt so much love and support here in Argentina from the U.S.!!  Jajajajajaja thank you everyone so much!!!  Ummmm, you guys have no idea about the package!!!!  Ok well I LOVED everything and you really have to know that!!!!  I LOVED everything!!!!!  I LOVED the letters!!!  Rachael sent me two pencil drawn pics of Bro Bangerter with Christ!!!  It touched me so much and she sent me pics of little Libby and a bookmark that was Bro Bangerter’s!!  It just touched me so much how thoughtful she was and the couple of precious things to her that she sent to me!!!  But thank you SO much!!!!!!!!  I am so grateful!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE you all WAY more than words can say!!!!  The package really helped me after a little bit of a rough week!!!!!! 
Well you see the thing is I have pics!!!  I have a pic of me with all of the things from the package and I have another one because I used the bag from the Pays and I wanted to show them that I used it yesterday to go to church...and I forgot my card reader so.......... .( :( :( :( :( :( :(  I am so mad at myself!!!!!!!

We have investigators but none of them are progressing.  We are really focusing on them to help them progress.  We have M…. and C…., a family that we are teaching and they aren’t getting married until December so we are visiting them but they can’t get baptized until after they are married. 

We have L…. and she is super great!!  She is on her second time reading the Book of Mormon but she works on Sundays.  And so she can’t get baptized until she comes to church so we are trying to help her find work. 
We have L…. and he has a date for the 27 but he didn’t come to church yesterday so we will see if he can get baptized. 

We have J…. and I really don’t understand what is going on with him. We are trying to figure him out. 
And N…..  He lives in a hospital and he has a date for the 27 and he is great and I really think that he will get baptized so we will see. 

I’m so excited for Megan (Warburton)!!  Wow, Ecuador!!  That is super neat!!!!  Has Chelsea got her call yet?  My guess t. Lauderdale, Jajajajajaja!  JK, but that would be really funny!!!  Can’t wait to hear where the Lord wants her to serve.
I know that this church is true!!  I know that Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ live and love us more than we can imagine!!  I know that they know us each personally and answer our prayers!!  I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet called to open this dispensation for us!!  I am grateful to him!!  I know that Pres Thomas S. Monson is or prophet today!!!  I am so grateful for this gospel!!  I know that it is true!!  I know that the Book of Mormon is true!!  I love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!

Con amor,
Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment