Hermana Kent

Monday, June 29, 2015

Answered Prayers and Blessings

Hola!!!!!!!! 

This week was greatly filled with random little things!! It started off perfect with the temple!!  I have such a strong love for the temple!!!!  I am so grateful to be a member of this church and be able to go to the temple and feel of the strong spirit there!! 

Tuesday and Wednesday Hermana Chineppe had to take care of visa paperwork and so I spent Tuesday and Wednesday morning in the mission office studying with another Hermana whose companion was doing visa paperwork with Hermana Chineppe.  One of the Hermanas that we live with has been sick this week and so we have been on lots of divisons this week getting work done in both of our areas.  Well getting work done in our ward.  Our ward is split between us two companionships.  It is so great!!! 

Yesterday Hermana Chineppe and I got to church and we did not have one investigator, not one less active, and not one recent convert that we are working with there with us.  I was a little sick about this. People had told us that they were planning on coming but yesterday it rained hard all day.  Anyway I was a little sick about this and was praying and praying and praying.  All of a sudden Hermana Chineppe gets excited and tells me that one of our investigators just showed up!!!  It was after the sacrament but we ended up having one investigator!!  I prayed after and thanked Heavenly Father for this blessing.  I prayed that this investigator would be able to feel the spirit as the speakers were speaking.  All of the speakers spoke about baptism and keeping the commandments!!  I was so extremely grateful!!!  He is going to get baptized, he just doesn’t know it yet;)  Jajajaja he is reading and praying and now coming to church.  The only thing is his job might be a problem.  It’s difficult to explain.  We have an investigator that we are praying will be baptized here this Sunday or next, but we will see. 

Ok so I did read the letter you sent me to open on my Hump Day and I cried!!!  (We sent her a copy of the Father’s Blessing her dad gave her just before she was set apart as a missionary).  I was so happy!!  I LOVED everything in it. Especially about Kazen.  I have felt him every day for 9 months it’s pretty cool.  And I feel him pushing me on my back every day to keep me going.  I don’t remember if I told you but at the temple in the row of chairs there was me and Hermana Chineppe and then two empty chairs.  But I KNOW they weren’t empty because Kazen and her brother were there with us!!!!!  (Hermana Chineppe’s brother also passes away 17 years ago).

Heavenly Father answers our prayers. He knows us and He LOVES us!!!  I LOVE this gospel and know that it is true!!! 

Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots!!!!! 

Con amor,


Hermana Kent
Nine down!  Nine to go!

Father's Blessing

Reading the blessing dad gave before being set apart as a missionary

Trying to get the accent right!

Not sure if the pencil helps, but the smile is beautiful!

Hermanas Chineppe and Kent this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment