Hermana Kent

Monday, January 4, 2016

It's Not Just Like Riding a Bike...

Wow what a week!!!!!!  This week has been SO great!!!  I have LOVED getting to know Lujan!!!  It is BEAUTIFUL and GREEN here!!!  It is SO pretty!!!  I have learned to ride a bike which was an experience!!!  I have already fallen from my bike so don't worry about that!!! Jajajajajajajaja  Oh I fell HARD!!!!  I have been nursing my knee since Wednesday because it was UGLY!  It's worse than what the pic shows but it is better now!!!  There are more dirt roads also.  But my area I feel like it isn't much different than my other areas.  It's A LOT prettier though than all of my other areas.  But A LOT more humid :((((( 






Hermana Throolin is really great!!!  She is really nice!!!  She is from just outside of Seattle Washington.  She is coming up on her year mark in her mission!!!  She really likes to cook!!!  She cooks well too!!!!  We have hardly any investigators but we have a lot of recent converts that we are working with.  We are trying to find a lot. We are going to work hard and find people.  



Other than my new area and getting to know the area and the members here nothing much happened this week!!!  I hope everyone had a great New Years!!!  I am so excited to start this new year and make goals of how I want to progress even more in my life this year and things I want to accomplish!!!  Its a time to start totally new!!!  

I LOVE this gospel and I KNOW that it is true!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us SO much!!!  I know that they are there to strengthen us!!!  I have felt their strengthening power a lot this week!!!  I KNOW that they LIVE and know each and everyone of us!!!   This is THEIR gospel and not mans.  I LOVE and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!!!!!!

Buen Dia!  Monday Morning Selfie!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment