Hermana Kent

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ten Weeks - So Much to Do!

Hola!

Well this week was such a great week!!!  It started off a little hard and difficult.  Hermana Throolin and I have really struggled to have lessons and find new investigators to share the gospel with.  Friday night we had a ward activity and one of the companionships of Elders in our branch had gone through their area book and found a bunch of old investigators that lived in our area.  It was an answer to prayers of Hermana Throolin and I.  We immediately went and contacted one of them Saturday morning after a meeting we had.  We were hoping that they would be there.  The son opened the door and we were able to have a lesson with him and he is SO receptive to the Restoration.  It was such a great lesson and he has desires to learn more.  Hermana Throolin and I were so happy for this answer to many prayers. 

Later on Saturday I was able to participate in my 6th church open house.  It was so much fun.  Church open houses are so great and help so many people who happen to be walking on the street walk into the church and feel the spirit and see what it is like to be in the church house. 
On Wednesday we will be having a meeting with Elder Oaks and Elder Anderson.  They will be in Salt Lake City and it will be streamed to us and throughout the world for missionaries.  I am SO excited!!!

I LOVE this gospel and I KNOW that it is true!!!  I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ live and love us VERY much.  They know us personally and are here to help us through the hard times that we face in life. 
Love and miss you all lots and lots and lots and lots!!!

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment