Hermana Kent

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Week - December 28, 2016

What a week we had here in Argentina!!!  It was such a special week being able to remember the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!!!  We were able to go around to our ward and sing to the members and investigators that we have!!!  It was such a neat experience being able to bring the Christmas spirit and sing for two days!!!  

It was so great being able to have some time to talk and be together 14 hours away from each other.  After we talked Hermana Wiborny and I were able to have Christmas Eve dinner with the family that invited us to come and Skype!!!  It was a beautiful dinner with them and a spiritual experience after talking about the wisemen that came and how they were witnesses that Jesus Christ was born!!!    I LOVE Christmas and being able to remember our Savior!!!  

Well my time here in Atalaya has already come to an end and I am headed to my last area which will be Lujan, campo!!!  I am so excited to be able to have new experiences in another area and learn from my new companion!!!  Her name is Hermana Throolin.  I lived with her for two transfers when I was in Hurlingham.   She was the tall sister with red hair.  I am REALLY nervous.  It is going to be a change!!!  But all will be well and if that is where Heavenly Father wants me than I can ride a bike and be in campo!!!!

BTW, things changed on Thurs after we talked and I will be getting home a week later on the 29 of March.  Well the MTC is going back to being 3 weeks and so it affects the transfer that I come home.

This Church is true and I LOVE being a missionary!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment